Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015 and. Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Shan Food has a whole range of recipe and seasoning mix for various flavors of Pilau and Biryani. Biryani and Pilau are probably the most loved dish in Pakistani/Indian cuisine. The different flavors are: (i) Pilau Biryani (ii) Sindhi Biryani (iii) Memoni Biryani (iv) Biryani (v) Fish Biryani (vi) Bombay Biryani (vii) Karachi Beef Biryani (viii) Malay Chicken Biryani (ix) Punjabi Yakhni Pilau
The Riwaiti Zaiqa of Punjabi Yakhni Pulao will leave your taste buds asking for more. Made with herbs and spices that have been picked fresh to provide an ultimate tasteful experience. We hope you love it as much as we do.
Steps of cooking:
1. In 7 cups of water add meat, garlic, ginger and Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Mix. Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is completely tender and soft.
2. Then remove the meat from the stock. Measure the stock and make it exactly equal to 6 full tea cups. If the stock is less add water, if it is more, then boil to evaporate it. Sieve the stock, remove and discard the whole spices.
3. In hot ghee/oil fry onions until very light golden. Then add meat and stock. Bring to boil.
4. Drain the soaked rice thoroughly and stir it into the boiling meat and stock.
5. Cover tightly and cook undisturbed on low heat for exactly 20 minutes. Remove from heat and mix the pilau.